Brand Your Company for Success
Beyond creating an appealing logo, professional branding increases the value of a company, provides employees with direction and motivation, and makes acquiring new customers easier.
So what exactly is a brand? The short answer by all of us at Professional Solutions is: everything. A brand represents people’s perception of a company’s customer service, reputation, advertising, and logo. When all of these parts of the business are working well, the overall brand tends to be healthy. Let’s take a look at the important ways a strong brand by Professional Solutions impacts your business:
- Branding Improves Recognition: One of the major components of your brand is your logo. Think of how we instantly recognize the Nike swoosh or the simple, but powerful FedEx arrow logo. As the “brand” of a company, logo design is critical because that simple graphic will be on every piece of correspondence and advertising. A professional logo design is simple enough to be memorable, but powerful enough to give the desired impression of your company.
- Branding Creates Trust: A professional appearance builds credibility and trust. People are more likely to purchase from a business that appears polished and legitimate. Emotional reactions are hardwired into our brains, and those reactions are very real influencers.
- Branding Supports Advertising: Advertising is another component of your brand. Both the medium the chosen and the demographic targeted for advertisements builds a brand.
- Branding Inspires Employees: Many employees need more than just work. They need to understand your mission and purpose to feel that same pride and work in the same direction to achieve the goals you have set. Having a strong brand is like turning the company logo into a flag the rest of the company can rally around.
- Branding Generates New Customers: Branding enables your company to get referral business. Would it be possible for you to tell a friend about the new shoes you love if you couldn’t remember the brand? A large reason ‘brand’ is the word used for this concept is that the goal is an indelible impression. As the most profitable advertising source, word of mouth referrals are only possible in a situation where your company has delivered a memorable experience with your customer. The most profitable companies, small and large, have a single thing in common. They have established themselves as a leader in their particular industry by building a strong brand.
Call us TODAY to hear more about logo and brand building: (336) 570-3813 or Toll-Free: (800) 962-9163.